We are doing all we can to protect our clients and staff while the coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing.
As part of this, we are asking all clients who have made an appointment with us to check if they should be self-isolating.
If you should be in self-isolation, please cancel your appointment.
We will reschedule it for you. No cancellation charges will be made.
YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
- You have tested positive for coronavirus.
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). The main symptoms of coronavirus are: High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
You live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19).
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU?
- No – please book an appointment
- YES – please CANCEL your appointment
- I don't know – please CANCEL your appointment